Is Bored the New Happy? Survey
Four Jobs I Have Had in My LIfe
1. editorial assistant at Midwest Home Magazine
2. Ann Taylor sales associate
3. Waitress at the SlipKnot in Fremont, Wisconsin(best job ever, just for the record)
4. A gluer on a conveyer belt (desperate times call for desperate measures)
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Father of the Bride
2. Lady and the Tramp
3. .........this is how often I watch movies.
4. The Hills Have Eyes. HAHAHAHRGGRGWAH JUST KIDDING, More like EYE-BURNING AWFUL!
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Neenah, WI
2. Minneapolis, MN - three different locations, does that count?
3. London, England (Knightsbridge)
4. .....this is why I must move.
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. All news/ ET-Entertainment Tonight
3. Will & Grace
4. Full House
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Edinburgh, Scotland
2. Bratislava, Slovakia
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Hilton Head, NC
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Facebook
2. University Mail
3. CNN.com
4. An assortment of blogs
Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Currently: cherries
2. Ice cream - my favorite used to be Baskin Robbin's Chocolate Peanut Butter, but now I settle for any/all of Ben&Jer
3. Artichoke and spinach dip
4. Does coffee count?
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. London
2. Boating on Lake Winnebago/Neenah
3. NYC
4. Somewhere far away from the U---- yes Patrick!
if you're wondering, is Alison at work? the answer is 'yes.'

No comments:
Post a Comment